Sunday, January 29, 2017

Crowdsourcing

Crowd sourcing:
The article of crowdsourcing was very interesting because I did not know there were that many different ways to do crowdsourcing. I had been involved with Kickstarter which is a type of crowdsourced website which I thought was a really interesting idea. I also knew you could do crowdsourcing like we are doing it in class by getting different products by different people and combining them together.

The birth of Wikipedia:
This TED Talk was interesting. I did not know that wikipedia was a completely nonprofit organization. I love the idea of using the internet and the crowd sourcing idea to collaborate ideas to create the largest encyclopedia in the world.

Aaron Koblin:
Aaron Koblin's TED Talk was amazing! I loved the all the media he displayed in his talk. I loved the Johnny Cash video that he crowd sourced and the ability to view each of the drawings that were submitted. I tried the wilderness downtown video and I thought it was amazing. I actually got very homesick from watching the guy in the video running down my road and in my hometown.

No comments:

Post a Comment